Friday, 4 December 2015

Goodbye

Hi world,

I've decided, and it's been coming I realize, to end the journey of this blog. After 1140 posts and 6  years I feel it's time to move on.

My beautiful baby girl was born 7 weeks ago and besides the fact that she takes up all my time (which I'm happy about of course) I'm just not a "beautyholic" anymore. I'm rather a responsible make up lover. *gg* I evolved as we all should and I'm more than that and this blog doesn't feel authentic anymore.

Thanks so much for reading my two cents about the make up world. I'll leave the blog online, cause deleting all that would be a waste.

This is us signing off. :-)



With all my love,
Valerie

3 comments:

Madame Bonaparte said...

Schade, aber ich verstehs voll. Ich intressier mich auch nimmer so sehr für Schminke.. und ich hab noch nicht mal ein Kind xD

Wünsch dir und deiner kleinen Familie alles Gute! :)

Valerie said...

Danke :) Ja wir entwickeln uns ja alle weiter und verändern uns, gehört dazu.

Unknown said...

gucci outlet
seahawks jersey
coach factory outlet
nhl jerseys
dolphins jerseys
ralph lauren outlet
asics shoes
michael kors outlet online
san antonio spurs
yeezy boost 350 white