Thursday 21 November 2013

MAC Divine Night Haul & Swatches


MAC's "Divine Night" has been out for quite a while now and I had planned to stay away from it, but then Douglas had a 20% off offer for one day..


..of course I couldn't resist taking a look at it and ended up with two skinfinishes :)



"Perfectly Poised"




"Scene to be Seen"




I hadn't planned to buy the skinfinishes, it's quite a big collection, but they just look beautiful on the skin, see for yourself:

"Perfectly Poised"


"Scene to be Seen"


The shimmer is not too overpowering and it gives you a fresh, classy look. Perfect for winter. :)

By the way have you heard the news - MAC is collaborating with Disney's Malificent movie starring Angelina Jolie! It will be an 11 piece LE including face, eye, nail and lip products. I can't wait!!!! Spring 2014 never seemed so far away.. This collection will kill my wallet.


Love,
Guinevere

No comments: