Saturday 2 November 2013

Current Favorites

It's been ages since I did one of these. Here are the products I've been using all the time lately.


Let's go into detail. All the products I already reviewed have links on them. The rest I'll review soon:


  • Shower Tangle Teeze
  • Hansaplast "Anti Calluses" 2in1 Peeling: a 2in1, which is really good if you have difficult feet like mine
  • treaclemoon "one ginger morning" shower gel: I love the ginger-lemon scent, I recently discovered it in my local DM. Must be new :-)





I also have some non-beauty favorites of mine for you:


I love my cat ballerinas and am currently doing the "Fit ohne Geräte" Workout. I actually hate it, but it's quite effective..

My new favorite teacher gadgets:

Facebook stamps with the "I like" and "I don't like". I haven't used them so far, but I'm sure those will be a hit. 


Another item I use every day, my beloved chalk pen. It keeps my hands free of chalk dust. 


What are your favorites? Probably one of those I mentioned?

Love,
Guinevere

1 comment:

Lisa said...

My friend is also a teacher. The Facebook stamps would be a great birthday present for her. Where did you get them?