Monday 4 November 2013

Review: L'Oréal Nude Magique Eau de Teint

L'Oréal released a new foundation which is supposed to feel "lighter than water" on your skin. Let's take a closer look.




Before I start talking, let's show you some before and after photos:

Before:


After:


My thoughts:

It has a very liquid texture. You need to shake the foundation well before using it. Best to repeat that and use what you got on your finger and apply it onto your skin.

I used it with a stippling brush as well and it worked fine. It applies lovely and absorbs quickly. I really like it, but it doesn't have much coverage. Well, no true coverage at all. It evens out the skintone, but it doesn't cover dark shadows or pimples. My skin is very even and I really like the lovely and light feeling it gives me, but if you have problem areas you won't be happy with this.

So, it really depends on your skintype. For me, who often forgets to wear foundation, cause it's not a big problem area, this is a great alternative, like a bb cream, but with a lighter feeling. If you really want a foundation that does conceal as well, I wouldn't go for it though.

Love,
Guinevere
PR-Sample