Monday 15 September 2014

3 Years Glossybox!

Glossybox celebrated it's third birthday with this box so let's take a look.





So Susan Universal Blush & Kryolan for Glossybox Cashmere Highlighter cream.



The blush has a real nice rosy tone. 


Especially for Glossybox's birthday Kryolan created this highlighter cream. It has a nice shne to it.





There is also a body and face oil by Diadermine, a Bee Natural lip balm in Mango and a Body Shop shower gel in Honeymania. 

It feels like I have a billion body oils by now, so I'm not soo excited about it. I love the scent of the Body Shop shower gel and the lip balm is a nice item as well.

All in all, this is one solid box, but I gotta admit that I wasn't blown away. For a birthday box I kinda expected "more". Maybe I'm just spoiled by previous boxes. *gg* What do you think??

The next box is going to be Pop Art themed and I' sooo excited!!

Love,
Valerie

No comments: