Friday 7 November 2014

The new Glossybox is here!!

It always feels a little like christmas when the Glossybox arrives. Who doesn't love a package knowing there's beauty stuff inside. *gg*




A nice mix..


Let's take a closer look:

Love me Green face peeling:


Daidermine lifting serum:


Labello blueberry lip butter:


Gliss Kur hyaluron hair serum:


Nicka K New York Colorluxe blush:




It was almost impossible to get colour out of that spongy thing so I opened it and look at that pretty, fresh rose color!



Overall, I think it's a pretty neat box. :-) 
  • I won't be able to use the face peeling, since my skin is too sensitive, especially in fall and winter, but for most this might be useful. 
  • The Diadermine serum is cool as well, serums are always good. This is supposed for ladies 30 and over, but personally I think you should start with anti age care when you're 25. It's easier to prevent than to get rid of wrinkles. 
  • Gliss Kurs hair serum is something I definitely will use. I love hair serums!
  • The lip butter from Labello is the item I'll definitely avoid. Labello is the lip care brand that does nothing but get your lips addicted to the product. You use and use it and it does nothing.
  • Last, but not least the blush. While I wasn't impressed with it with the sponge on I was pleasently surprised by it when I saw and swatched the product directly.
This is definitely one of the good boxes. :) What do you think? Like it?

Love,
Valerie

No comments: