Tuesday 16 June 2015

Products Revisited! bigood Deo Roll-On

Today I'm gonna start a new series. :-)

Sometimes we change our opinions on products or our initial impression gets fortified. With this series I wanna revisit products that I truly adore even after months and months of using them or that let me down.

Today It's all about Bipa's bigood Deo Roll-On.


This deodorant is amazing. I liked it in the beginning and now after months of using it I'm even a bigger fan.

What's so great about is that it really keeps your armpits fresh the whole day and this without having anything potentially harmful like aluminium in it. Oh and it's even vegan.

So if you're looking for a good deodorant that keeps you fresh and nice smelling, that's without all that crap science isn't so sure whether or not it's okay for your body, buy this.

The price tag is another plus with 3,99€ there's not much to lose. :)

If you get it, let me know if you like it as much as I do.

Love,
Valerie

No comments: