Monday 14 December 2009

Shu Uemura Cleansing Oil

Hello lovely readers,

This is a post I wanted to do for ages, but actually never found the time, so here it is.

The Shu Uemura Cleansing Oil.

This is without a doubt the best make up remover you will ever find! It really is, really, I can't even say how awesome it is.


That's how they look like. They have several formulas, designed for different skin types. They are available in 150ml and 450ml, it starts with 32$ for the small one and goes up to 72$ for the big one. I know, I know - that's a lot for a make up remover, but it's so worth it and it lasts forever as well, cause you need such tiny amounts.

I was on the hunt for a good make up remover for soooo long and this is the make up remover heaven, it doesn't get any better.

At the moment they have special editions as well, which are the normal cleansing oils in super cool packaging. Here you can see them:


I have this one:
It's the one designed for dry skin. They all have a subtle, nice smell. You can go to their homepage: http://www.shuuemura-usa.com and read the different descriptions for each skin type, if you're too lazy for that or still unsure you can write me and I'll help you with finding the right one.

And that is how you use it:

It's soo simple and quick. Your skin feels moistured at the end and even the most waterproof mascara goes away with gentle pressure. I once tried using make up remover wipes again for traveling and it felt like ripping my lashes and skin off...

Forget everything else you've ever used, also the MAC cleanse off oil. I tried it and it's not even remotely as awesome.

Well, and here is the small, but quite annoying catch: it's not everywhere available... If you're living in America, you're as always lucky and here is a list of the countries where you can get it as well:


If you don't live in one of those, which I don't as well, you should grab one on your next holiday or beg some distant relatives to send you one. I bought mine when I was in Scotland.

So I hope you all enjoyed this post and think about it, cause trust me, you won't regret it.

Love,
Guinevere

By the way, I took these pics from their official homepage, no infringement intended!

No comments: