Saturday 28 November 2009

Eyeko polishmania

It might be obvious by now that I loooove nail polishes and when I saw the new polishes Eyeko is selling I couldn't resist. Especially when they offered the set with all of them for 10 pounds.

There are 5 new shades, I made a picture without and one with flash. The colour is more accurate on the first photo, but in the one with the flash you see more of the goregousness of Cosmic and Indigo polish.
Cosmic polish, Indigo polish, Purple polish, Lilac polish and Nude polish.

And here swatches:

How gorgeous are they?!!!

They are all very pretty and Cosmic and Indigo Polish are quite unique. I definitely would recommend them. 3 usual shades and two special shades for 10 pounds with free shipping worldwide is quite a deal. :-)

Hope you liked them!

Love,
Guinevere

No comments: