Friday 2 April 2010

MAC's limited editions April 2010

Liberty of London, Prep for Colour and Art Supplies

Those three are the current limited editions in Austria. As always Europe is a month back, though we got Art Supplies at the same time as the US, which quite surprised me.

I made two pics, I forgot to take a picture of Prep for Colour but believe me, you don't miss anything..

I'm going to make a haul post soon and show you what I got.

I so wanted to buy more of Liberty of London, but this collection got no pro discount (stupid MAC) and with me being soon in New York my credit card will suffer enough. Was quite hard though...


I know you all probably saw the displays a ton of times on other blogs or temptalia (like me), but I wanted to post them nevertheless. :-)

Love,
Guinevere

No comments: