Thursday 14 February 2013

Review: Maybelline Rocket Volum'Express Mascara

Hey lovelies,

How's your week? I can't week til it's weekend.. No work in the morning, but let's focus on something pleasant.

I got this two weeks ago and used it several times, so here are my thoughts. Before we begin, let's take a closer look:



I really like the brush, good size and shape:


Now some swatches. My lashes without anything on:



Close up time:




Lovely, right?

I immediately fell in love, it looked like a perfect mascara. No clumping, separated the lashes wonderfully and everything.

Unfortunately, there is one huge problem with this: it transfers on the under-eye area. After a couple of hours I had black/grey imprints. Every time I used it! I tried it with different foundations, concealers and without anything on. It happened every time!

I always thought it's my skin's fault that mascaras transfer, but it's not. It definitely is the product, cause this doesn't happen with all the mascaras I tried.

So sadly, I can't recommend it. I would love to, but it doesn't work, at least on my skin. I hate these imprints, it makes your face look dirty.

Love,
Guinevere
Product was given for review. Thanks :)

No comments: