Monday 24 March 2014

The new Glossybox is here!

The new Glossybox arrived a couple of days ago and it's time to take a look.




When I saw the content I wasn't overly excited. After the last two boxes the bar was raised pretty high.


Let's go through it. A Syoss styling blow-dry spray, a shimmery body lotion by Nougat Limited London, a brow wax pencil from Sumita Beauty, an Avène trial size of their Hydrance light face cream and finally the Lift+ CC cream by Diadermine.


I have tried the body lotion and was happily surprised. The smell is nice and even though I wouldn't have thought it the shimmer is subtle. I don't like shimmering body products, so that was good news. 


The Avène cream is amazing! I wish this would have been a full-size product. It moisturized lovely and felt nice. One only needs a tiny amount as well.


I'm really curious about this one, I haven't had the chance to try it, but I will tomorrow!


I only used it on my hand and it wasn't orange which is a plus, I can't say more for now. 



So, after taking a closer look, this is a solid, good box. The only thing I'm tired of are these hair sprays.. It seems there is one in every box! They should put in some shapmoos and conditioners. Those are products everyone uses again and again.

What is your opinion about it?

Love,
Guinevere

No comments: