Sunday 6 April 2014

Clinique Cheek Pop Blushes Haul

I'm sure I don't have to go in detail when it comes to these blushes - the Cheek Pop blushes from Clinique are quite famous and now two of them are mine!!


Ginger Pop, Peach Pop


Let's take a closer look:

Peach Pop:




Ginger Pop:




I pictured them quite different than they actually are, but they are still really pretty.

Those aren't available at our beauty counters, I only found them thanks to Mirela from coralandmauve who posted on her Instagram page that she found them in the Duty Free area at the Vienna airport.

Luckily, my husband works at the airport fighting off crime and in his break he went there only to write me a little later that he won't buy freaking blushes that are 26,50€ each..

You can imagine my disappointment and even more my surprise when I found them in our kitchen late the same night with a post-it "Happy Easter". So sweet! :-)

I can't wait to use them, swatches will follow.

Love,
Guinevere

No comments: