Sunday 13 April 2014

Heaven

So it happened. The worst that can happen, my cat died. Not too long ago we lost Chloe and now Heaven joined her..

Right now I'm in some sort of shock bubble that conveniently vanishes when I try to sleep and I truly feel how empty our bed is. I always figured we have 15 years with our cats, but out of four only two are left now..

But this is post is about Heaven and how much I love her. Here are some pictures to honor her beauty and memory.




Another loss and another reminder that life can end at any moment and we should be grateful for everything we have. So two of my babies are now in heaven waiting for me. I will see you one day again, I'm sure of it.



Thank you for every second babies. I miss you.

Love,
Guinevere

2 comments:

Michelle Hildebrandt said...

She was awesome and beautiful. She had an amazing life. <3

Magnetius Nightsky, MA said...

Thanks dear :)