Friday 25 April 2014

Glossybox Time!

It's that time of the month, the Glossyboxes arrive. Let's take a look:




Mitchell and Peach Body Cream - smells just as divine as the hand cream


Borotalco Deodorant - a deo that absorbs sweat with talc, works well :)


J.Cat Beauty lip gaze - a nice natural colour, but it has a sticky texture, not a fan of that kind of gloss



Schwarzkopf Essence Ultîme Omega Repair:


BB Beauty Balm: - feels like all the other hair balms to condition your hair, except that it has an incredible intense scent, definitely too much for me..


Shampoo - haven't tried it yet but am very curious


Love Me Green organic face cream: - I'm happy with my Origins products, but I tried it once, it has a really weird smell, organic is nice, but not with that smell


So what do you think? Like the box? 

I'm quite happy with it, I love the body lotion, the deo is nice and I was curious about the Schwarzkopf Essence products. I'm not a gloss girl, but it's a colour that suits everyone, the face cream is nothing for me, but other than that it's a cool box.

Nevertheless, I'm still spoiled from the last boxes which were so gorgeous. *gg*

Love,
Guinevere
PR-Sample

No comments: