Wednesday 20 August 2014

MAC's LE Craziness in September

We all know MAC sometimes burries us with limited editions and September is going to be of those times.. It's hard to keep up by now, so I though I'll give you an overview. :-) Get ready!

The one I'm most excited about is the Marge Simpson Collection:


I NEED one of the blushes and the green eyeshadow palette. My poor bank account..

The next LE that will hit our stores in September is the "A Novel Romance" collection. A huuuuge LE with the cheesiest promo pictures I've ever seen. *g* It's one of those collections where everyone finds something.








If you thought we're done for September, you're wrong. Artificially Wild, a LE full of wearable nude colours, comes next.





There will also be  new Viva Glam Rihanna lipstick..

Last, but not least there will be a new mascara. The Mineralize Lash:





Puh.. What a month!!!

I'm gonna keep you updated, if there will be something else. Let's hope they will wait a little bit and give us a chance to recover.

Love,
Guinevere

No comments: