Sunday 31 August 2014

My Palace of Beauty

Okay that's probably a bit of an overstatement, but I love my "beauty area" and I wanted to share it with you. Get ready.

Basically everything is from Ikea, our whole house's interior is from Ikea. *gg* On the right side, next to our TV is my shelf - I already changed it a bit, but just to give you an idea:


I own one Alex drawer full of beauty stuff, it's actually too full by now. *g*


On top of it I have the best lipglass organizer ever (I bought it on ebay years ago) and my jewellery trees.


I apply my make up on my Malm table in front of our bedroom window which gives me the best light ever. 



In another room is my beauty stuff shelf where I store all the items I bought over the years ready to be used


If you wanna see my make up collection let me know. *gg*

Love,
Valerie

No comments: