Sunday 10 August 2014

The U.S. Haul without having been to the U.S.

What a title. *gg*

My sister finished her bachelor degree this semester and as a reward she went on a gorgeous trip through the USA.

God was I jealous and since we are renovating our house big time, we have no money left for a holiday.

Of course I had a huge wishlist, but I kept it to a minimum. Here are my treasures:


An Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade, how awesome is that!!!

One for me in Medium Brown, one for a friend in Taupe.





I couldn't bring myself to use it yet, but I will.. *g* Finally, my very own Hourglass blush





Additionally, she got me a key chain with my name and a cute hand disinfectant




I can't wait til' I'll be back over there. Hopefully next year. What do you think? Good choices??

Love,
Valerie

No comments: