Thursday 29 January 2015

Review: she-stylzone "All-in-one" Mascara

Hi guys,

Today I wanna show you the mascara I'm recently using. It's great and besides that it's ridiculously affordable.

So which is it - it's from DM's own brand s-he stylezone and named "all in one volume & ultimate length mascara". Let's take a look:



It has quite a big brush, but it's not overpowering, so you make a huge mess every time you use it. Believe me I would know, I tend to make a mess. *gg*

How does it look on the eyes??



Well, hello there! Am I right?? *gg*

It lasts all day and I've been using it for months now and it still works flawless. Back to the best part besides all that - the price. It's 3,95€.

Mascaras are products that spoil after some time and need to be exchanged reguarly , so spending 40 bucks on it hurts my wallet. This one doesn't and still does a great job.

What more is there do say. :-)

Love,
Valerie

No comments: