Sunday 13 September 2009

Urban Decay Primer Potion Depotting Project

Something not Illamasqua related.. Lol

I decided to depot it, because nothing came out anymore and so I wanted to try it and damn how much product was left in there - I have to say I'm really pissed that they chose this packaging, looking lovely aside, it's really not fair that one has to cut it open to get all the product that's in there.

Well, here is my "how to" UDPP depotting description:

1.: What you need:
  • a knife
  • your UDPP (I have the jumbo version, so don't be suprised that mine is so big)
  • a jar where you put the product in

2.: Cut it open where I made the lines to get the product out easily.

Here's the shocking result:

Now you use your wand or whatever has a convenient shape to get out as much as you can.
And that's what I got:

Unbelievable, isn't it?

And lastly - this is really important - put it in a jar that is airtight!! It can dry out pretty easily and no one wants that..

And that's it, it's quite simple. :-)

I hope this was useful. Have a wonderful day!

Love,
Guinevere

2 comments:

Bunny run run said...

it's crazy how much quantity come out from it !
thanks for sharing the tip !

Unknown said...

oh my gosh~! Urban Decay should really re-design the packaging for the UDPP! *or on second thought... they probably designed it that way on purpose to make poor consumers keep buying more..