Friday 22 January 2010

Zoya Renew Project

I wanted to celebrate my 12 followers *gg* and do a post I really wanted to do for some time now. Thanks soo much. I'm so grateful for each and everyone of you!! Just so that you know.

Okay let's start. As you might know by now I'm a real nail polish freak, I probably should have done an own nail polish blog, but whatever. Diversity rules!!

I have several Eyeko polishes and they are quite nice, nevertheless, now the second one dried almost to death, which definitely started to get on my nerves..
So when I ordered some polishes on ebay I bought some Zoya nail polishes, among other things I got some of their "lock down" polishes and the new "renew polish rejunevator" just out of curiousity, cause at that time I didn't know my eyeko polish dried.

So I thought let's try it! Now to the pictures, the highlight of every post. *g*

That's how the polish looked like, killing isn't it??


That's how it should look like!!


And that's how the renew polish looks like.


Okay, so what you need to reanimate your polish is:


The dead polish, the rejuvenator and a tiny stick to agitate the polish after you put the renew drops in it and that's about it. Simple, right?


So I started out with one full pump and built it up, in the end I put 17 pumps in the polish, sounds much, but it was just right. It depends on the thickness of your old polish, so just start small.


And that was the end result, a perfect polish, better than new. It never was so good than after that treatment. I can't recommend it highly enough!!! It's sooo awesome. So if you have some polishes that start to get sticky and viscous, buy that and you can save all your little darlings.

I hope this post was useful and you all stay tuned for future posts.

Love,
Guinevere

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really should get my hands on some of this. I brought one Eyeko polish and it was already dry (didn't find out til I got home) so I couldn't even use it :( Thanks for this!

Magnetius Nightsky, MA said...

Glad I could help :-)