Wednesday 30 July 2014

Alverde Colourful Surprise LE Review & Swatches


A little while back Alverde sent me some products of their new limited edition and there are some awesome items in this collection.



Let's take a closer look at the items I got


Lipgloss in the shades: Paradise Red, Exotic Coral, Orange Blossom



Lipstick in Flowery Coral:


Eyeshadow Palettes in Coral Beach and Golden Orchid


Eye Pencils in Violett Cassis, Golden sand and Jungle Fever



Mascaras in Blue River, Black Spider



Blush Stick in Tropicana



Pretty collection, right? Now on to swatches and then I'll tell you what I think

Golden Sand, Jungle Fever, Violett Cassis, Paradise Red, Exotic Coral, Orange Blossom, Flowery Coral


Shadow Quad Golden Orchid:


Shadow Quad Coral Beach:


Blush Stick Tropicana



Now to the review, I'm gonna keep it short. :) There are tops and flops in this collection. 

The absolute winners are the glosses. I loved them, they are creamy and go on opaque. They remind me a lot of MAC's Cremesheen Glass. 

On the other end are the liners which were a complete fail for me. The colour was far from opaque and the lasting power was poor as well. Stay away from them. The pretty "Coral Beach" eyeshadow quad wasn't that amazing as well. :-/

The other items are solid, good products which are definitely worth a look. If you are a gloss girl you need to check out the glosses. They are awesome.

I hope this was helpful. :) I for one love posts with swatches. *g*

Love,
Guinevere
PR-Sample

No comments: