Monday 7 July 2014

Eine Bestandsaufnahme

While my german-speaking followers know this word, the rest of you might wonder what the hell that means.

I love the English language, so much that I'm studying it, but there's no way around the fact that German has much more words to describe stuff.

Bestandsaufnahme basically means inventory or evaluation of a situation.


The last six months were really difficult and it wasn't easy to get back on my feet. But here I am. What I wanna change is my lifestyle. I wanna be healthier and lose weight.

I decided to join Weight Watchers again. It worked well for me the last time and I must admit that it's too difficult for me on my own. I tried and tried, but it never worked. I stopped going, because it's expensive, but now I'll see it as an investment in my health.


I'm gonna try to keep you up to date with my progress. My husband and I will go together to the course.

So, my evaluation for now - I'm too fat and I hate it. I want to change it and I will try my best. For the workout part I will start Blogilates. :)


I hope you join me on my way. :)

Love,
Valerie

No comments: