Saturday 5 July 2014

Glossybox Stars & Stripes!

I hope you had a great 4th of July!!! What better date than to take a look at the latest Glossybox - the Stars & Stripes Box.





Doesn't look bad, right?


                                                         got2b Hochkaräter styling soufflé


Benefit "they're Real!" mascara


Sumita Beauty eye shadow pencil "champagne"




Nicka K New York eyeshadow primer



Bellapiere Cosmetics lipstick in "Ruby"





I would habe loved to see more "famous" items in this box, you know well-known products, but it's still a great collection of products. 

  • got2b soufflé: I wanted to try this product badly, so I'm truly happy to find it in the box. I haven't tried it so far yet, but if it's good I will share my experience with you.
  • Benefit They're Real mascara: I hardly need to talk about it. You all know this mascara - I reviewed it here. :)
  • Nicka K eyeshadow primer: one always needs a primer, especially when one has oily lids. I didn't try it yet though.
  • Bellapiere lipstick: The lipstick is very creamy and a clean red with a blue undertone. It stained my hand, so be careful.
  • Sumita eyeshadow pencil: I really like this one. It lasted great and this shade is lovely. 
So, all in all, this is a diverse and gorgeous box. :) You can create an entire look with it.

What do you think? Like it?

Love,
Valerie
PR-Sample

No comments: