Wednesday 18 March 2015

Glossybox Fresh 'n' Fruity

The new Glossybox arrived and I'm really excited about this one, cause I think every product is a win.



I love got2b, even though I'm rather lazy when it comes to hair styling, I always enjoy products from that brand. I just like the design and a blow dry spray which makes your hair dry faster - I mean who doesn't need that?! 


I haven't tried it yet, but a body peeling is another product that everyone uses. Especially, since warmer times are coming.


I love this shower gel, it smells and feels great. Nothing more to say. *gg*


Cleaning wipes - another product everyone uses and even if it's just for when you're travelling. 


This 4LK lipstick in "pure red" is great as well. The colour pay off is nice and it's red. Everyone can pull of red. 



right side is heavily swatched, left one is done twice. It gets a bit darker when you reapply it.


So, all in all, this is one of my favorite boxes in a while. It's just so useable for everybody. :)

What do you think??

Love,
Valerie
PR-Sample

No comments: