Tuesday 10 March 2015

Out and About with Origins & Smashbox

The releases keep coming. Origins just came out with a new serum :-) I love love love Origins and am always excited about news from this brand. So this is a product quite targeting my age group.

While enjoying a lovely breakfast and presentation we got to see the new quarter-life crisis serum with willow bark named Original Skin!

My age group gets more and more recognition in skin care. For years there was just young and mostly troubled skin care, a bit of unspecified one for all age groups and the anti-age range. It's interesting to see more and more of this. It smells lovely and I will do a seperate post after some testing. :)






 Besides the lovely Origins serum Smashbox was also there with their new contouring kit.


Soon, there will also be a contour stick trio available. Quite interesting. :-) Cream products are never to be overlooked when it comes to contouring.


Here it is and it is awesome!


I will review the trio as well of course. :-)

It was a great morning and I enjoyed it immensly, I will share my thoughts about the products soon.

Love,
Valerie

No comments: