Tuesday 24 March 2015

MAC Haul - Toldeo & Cinderella

Hi guys,

I'm currently having some issues with my health and it kinda gets in the way of blogging.. But today I had a few good hours and put them to good use.

It took a while, but I finally have my Cinderella and Toldeo babies. I also got myself one of the gorgeous double-sided pro palettes.


I had to have "Kindergarten Red" which is one of Toldeo's ombre blushes. I loved the others too, but guess what - I already own them from previous LE's. *g*



God isn't it pretty!? I love it..

The only thing I'm missing here is a little mirror. It would fit perfectly and be quite handy.


Here are all three of them.


My other treasue is the iridescent powder from the Cinderella LE named "Coupe d'Chic". 




I also got the fat double-sided empty pro palette for my refills. I have a quite extensive eyeshadow collection and this is great to get all the shadows of one color in one palette. I'm gonna do a seperate post on it and show you more of it.



Have a gorgeous day!

Love,
Valerie

1 comment:

Connü said...

The Toledo blushes are beautyful. I can never resist an ombre when it comes to male-up. ^^