Wednesday 24 October 2012

Essie Winter Collection 2012

Hey guys,

Yesterday, I got a suprise package from essie and it couldn't have been more perfect. Essie is releasing their Winter Collection full of gorgeous colours. See for yourself:


A selection of colours you probably wouldn't associate with winter, but a genius mix nevertheless. I love that it's not just green, red and gold shades.

We have:

leading lady - sparkling crimson
snap happy - ember vermilion
she’s pampered - luxurious scarlet
beyond cozy - golden glitter
butler please - blew cobalt blue
where’s my chauffeur? - superb turquoise

I got "snap happy" and "leading lady". Such gorgeous colours. I'm gonna show you some swatches really soon!


What I know already is that I'm gonna get the two blue colours "Where's my chauffeur?" and "butler please". I think it's a great mix of shades and not only for winter. :-)

They will be released in November and cost 9,90€. 

Love,
Guinevere

2 comments:

Reklamedame said...

So tolle Farben! Leading Lady MUSS ich haben!

Patricia said...

Hallo!
Bin aus Österreich und stehe noch am Anfang.
Habe zwar kein Package von Essie bekommen, aber habe heute auch schon über die neuen Lacke berichtet ;)
Würde mich über jede Unterstützung freuen!
Schau doch mal vorbei:
http://bellaorchid.wordpress.com/
I follow you :*