Monday 8 October 2012

Review: MAC Brush 163


I'm a brush junkie and even though I already own a ton of brushes, I couldn't resist buying this one. I always wanted one shaped like this:


With the price tag of 45€, it definitely isn't a bargain, so how is it?

Unfortunately, I must say it isn't worth getting. At least in my opinion. It's kinda stiff, not so much that it hurts, but it makes blending quite hard. For applying a defined line of product, this one is great, but others can do that as well and blend lovely at the same time. 

Here my favorite brush for these things: MAC's 138:


It's amazing! A defined shape that you can apply the product exactly where you want it and still soft enough for effortless blending. Love it!


Comparison:


So, if you want a good contour brush, invest in the 138 and skip the flat one.

Love,
Guinevere

No comments: