Saturday 20 October 2012

Origins Event Make A Difference Plus +

This Monday Origins invited us bloggers to present their new and reformulated Make A Difference Plus + and their holdíday sets at a Blogger Breakfast.. I love Origins and I was sooo excited and just as sick.. The reason this week was so post-dead.


Many lucky bloggers came and took a billion pictures, of course I forgot my camera, so excuse the Samsung photos (though I think they turned out pretty well).






After looking at those gorgeous products, which I wanted to steal, Elisabeth, the lovely manager introduced us to the Make A Difference Plus + cream full of incredible ingredients:

"This rejuvenating treatment fortified with Nature's miracle Rose of Jericho plus a breakthrough Lychee and Watermelon hydra-sustain complex quenches deeper than ever before to help repair the natural moisture deficiency in dry, dehydrated skin. "

It's scientifically proven to moisturize your face for more than 12 hours and keep that moisturized level all day. How perfect is that?!


They created three versions. Dry skin, normal to oily and for oily skin.


I got the normal to oily version. Lately, my skin has been bitching around, so I think this one will be best. I haven't used it yet, cause I wanna finish my Night A Mins cream first, which will only take one more week. :-(

After that we enjoyed an awesome breakfast. We were at the Meierei in Vienna's Stadtpark. Never have been there before, but it's great. 


It was a great morning, I wish each Monday would start like that. I can't wait to use it. I'll review it as soon as possible.

Love,
Guinevere

No comments: