Thursday 16 May 2013

Review: Origins GinZing Mascara


Origins stopped selling their make up in Austria a little while back, until now. They released a new mascara. The "GinZing" mascara. Another item of the GinZing series. :-)


I was a little intimitated when I saw the brush. It's huuuuge.








What Origins says about it:

"100% visible boost in lushness & lift - Go from wimpy to whoa with Nature's lash-boosting pro. In an instant, the mega-plush brush sweeps up, fans out & delivers a powerful formula with eye-opening Carnauba Palm to every last lash. The result: soft, long, lush lashes that never look spiky, brittle or clumpy."

What do I say?

I didn't expect much to be honest, but I absolutely love it! It curls, lengthens and stays put. It's not waterproof, but it persisted some serious tears of laughter. *g* Definitely a new favorite of mine. I can totally recommend it!

Love,
Guinevere

No comments: