Tuesday 28 May 2013

Kérastase Couture Styling Launch

Two weeks ago I had the pleasure to attend the press conference of Kérastases new styling range. I'm sure you all know who Kérastase is - a high end hair brand which up until now focused on hair care "only".

In June, Kérastase will release ten styling products exclusively available in salons. Each of those is full oh high tech ingredients designed to cater to all the styling needs one can have. To top it off they got Kate Moss as their muse.


Some impressions of the event:





Two of Austria's top hair artists gave us an insight on the performance and quality of the new styling range. It was quite impressive.




It was high end through and through. The products are developed with love for detail. Scent, feeling, texture, packaging, everything is thought-out. My personal highlight - I got a goodie bag including three of the styling products:



I'm gonna review each product seperately, just so you know what you can expect :-)
  • touche finale: serum for glossy finish
  • mousse buffant: mousse for three-dimensional volume
  • forme fatale: gel for volume and hold
After all this incredible theory, I gotta say I have high expectations. I'll let you know how they work on me. 

Love,
Guinevere
PR-Sample

No comments: