Saturday 21 December 2013

Glossybox Double Feature

The holidays are finally here!!! My first holidays as a teacher. :-) And this means that I finally have time to catch up on my Glossyboxes.

A week ago I got the lovely Christmas box and before that the monthly box. So enjoy the overload on pictures. *gg*

Let's start with the Christmas box. :)






Let's go into detail. 

Alessandro's Christmas Time hand cream, it smells incredible. Like cinnamon and apples, I love it.


Nails inc. "Victoria" nail polish:




Babor Silky Eyeshadow Stick in "c'est bon"




Matrix Shampoo & Conditioner, I love their hair products!!


Moschino "Chic Petals" sample


and Renu's Lip and Eye Lift cream


Overall, I'm happy with this box. The nail polish, the hair products and the handcream are my favorites. They are great and especially the Matrix products are perfect for travelling.

For the other items, I'm not so convinced. A lip and eye cream? It kinda doesn't fit together for me and so far the shadow stick didn't last on my lids and the coverage isn't the best. I haven't tried the perfume sample so far, some of you know I get headaches from perfume. :-(

Let's take a look at the other box!





A full win! A box just as I like it.

Gliss Kur hair repair treatment. I've heard a lot of good stuff, so I can't wait to try it. :-)



Couvrance Mascara:




Emite eyeshadow in "Damis":




Misslyn nail polish in "blackberry":


The Body Shop Cranberry shower gel:


and Chloé perfume sample


This box is awesome. A good mix. You get everything, make up, body products and nail polish. What do you want more. I'm happy. :)

You can get your Glossybox here.

I hope you have a great weekend. Christmas is almost here!! 

Love,
Guinevere
PR-Sample