Saturday 14 December 2013

Review: The Body Shop Camomile Cleansing Oil


The Body Shop added three new make up removing products. I've been looking for quite a while for a cleansing oil in the drugstore prize range. Okay, The Body Shop is a bit above the usual drugstore prizes, but still more affordable than high end products.

Let's talk about it. Since I still have some cleansing oils I didn't buy it, but I got a big sample.


I didn't expect too much, but I was truly surprised by it. It removed all my make up without troubles, even the waterproof eyeliner. It felt very comfortable on my face and the subtle camomile scent was lovely as well.

I would definitely recommend it, actually I can't wait to buy it, but for now I have to use up my MAC cleansing oil. It costs 13€.

Anyone of you know it?

Love,
Guinevere

No comments: