Tuesday 7 January 2014

Edinburgh Haul Part 2

How's your day? Hanging around? Kronos definitely is... *gg*


In my next life I wanna be my dog! *gg* Here is the second part of my Edinburgh haul. Some pretty awesome items!


Let's go! I'm gonna start with my absolute favorite. The Anastasia Brow Wiz. I'm absolutely in love, the review will follow soon!!




A mini-size of "They're Real!" by Benefit:



The new Barry M Natural Glow palette:



I also got the Barry M LE polish:



Of course I had to add something to my Real Techniques collection:


Aaaand the item that was hardest to get. I had to look in three countries, three! to find it. 



It never arrived in Vienna, was sold out in Edinburgh and only available the second time I was at the airport in Amsterdam, but hell yeah I got it! *gg*




The one thing I didn't get to my utter disappointment was the UD Naked 3 palette.. Sold out everywhere!


Hope you liked my haul. :) I'm excited to see if all the products are worth their money. 

Love,
Guinevere

No comments: