Monday 13 January 2014

Review: Anastasia Beverly HIlls "Brow Wiz"

Today a doctor visited us, I get dizzy as soon as I walk around too much, and gave me some hard stufff to beat this flu and I gotta say, thank you God for medicine. It's a luxury to live in a country where we have access to health care that is affordable.

But since I'm feeling pretty stable right now, I decided to post the review I wanted to post for ages. The review about the most genious brow product I ever had the pleasure to discover - The "Brow Wiz" by Anastasia.


I found it at the airport in Amsterdam and tried it there. I didn't buy it right away, it's 23,70€ after all... But I was blown away by its performance immediately The shade I used is "Brunette" and it fit my hair tone exactly. Let's look at some pictures.


Now some swatches that prove its awesomeness. 





It has the perfect consistency, not too hard or too soft. And the best: it lasted all day. All day!

So when we flew back, stopping at Amsterdam again, I had to get it and I didn't regret it for one second.

Do you have found your holy grail brow product??

Love,
Guinevere

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I never tried this, but have heard a LOT about the Anastasia brow products, apparently they're really good! Since I have pretty full brows myself, I don't really see the need to try it out, but I must say it looks pretty natural on you! =D

I'm moving to Vienna on February btw! I've been reading your blog for a while and love it! Feel better!

xoRosie
Rosie's Life