Sunday 12 January 2014

Beware of the Killer-Flu!!

Hey guys,

Sorry for the lack of posts, but at the moment I'm battling a serious flu. I never get fever, never, last night I had 38.5 which is insane for me..

I never had something like this, which came over night. I started to get a sore throat in the evening and the next morning my voice was gone. Literally, it still hasn't returned so far.

So, all I can basically do is sleep and lie around. The last few hours were a bit better, so I decided to sit up, turn on my laptop, watch some shows and write to you.

I hope this is over soon, cause with all the Uni exams only two/three weeks away, this couldn't be worse timing..

Gladly, I'm not alone, my husband is here and my feline nurse:


Love,
Guinevere

2 comments:

Madame Bonaparte said...

Gute Besserung!

Michelle Hildebrandt said...

schrecklich!! o_O
gute Besserung!!!