Saturday 4 January 2014

New Years Eve and Edinburgh Haul Part 1

I hope you all had a great New Years Eve! Ours was incredible. Cold, but incredible. *gg*


As dog owners we usually stay at home and try to calm our dog, but this year we decided to be part of one of the biggest parties. The Hogmanay in Edinburgh!!



We had tickets for the Keilidh which was an event within the huge Street Party with typical Scottish music. 



It was amazing. The fireworks were incredible. I thought about uploading a video with the countdown and everything, but one can find so many videos out there, just explore Youtube. :)

Today, I'll show you my first part of the products I bought in Edinburgh. I took these pictures still being there and I couldn't resist buying some other things after that as well.. *gg*


Two Color Tattoo 24HR cream eyeshadows: "Metallic Pomegranate" and "24k Gold".



I repurchased the Healthy Mix foundation and the Healthy Balance powder. I'm curious how the powder will be. :-)


I forgot my deo at home, so I got this. 


My husband loves Soap & Glory's "Hand Food" and when he saw they make a foot cream he had to have it. So here is "Heel Genius"


Three nail polishes :)

Maybelline Color Show Brocades "Rosy Rosettes", Barry M "Contess" and Barry M "Greenberry"


A mini nail polish remover pot. So cute!!



Sleek's "Vintage Romance" palette:


I exchanged it for one that was intact, but for now:


I also repurchased the amazing Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer:


I love shopping at stores we don't have. I could spend hours in there. :) Part 2 of the haul will follow tomorrow.

Love,
Guinevere

1 comment:

Madame Bonaparte said...

Very cool! And nice haul :D

Metallic pomegranate is available in Austria as well, though, just check out Müller! ^^