Friday 26 November 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Happy Thanksgiving to all my readers from the U.S.! In Austria we don't celebrate Thanksgiving, but I would love to have it..


So when I saw Christine's gorgeous Thanksgiving post on temptalia I got inspired:

10 Things I'm Thankful For (beauty edition):
  • Eyeshadow bases, they make my eye make up last all day
  • Brushes, cause they give you the opportunity to create looks you couldn't do without them
  • Barbara - my nail design girl, cause she makes my nails look pretty, something I always desired
  • Essence nail polish remover - cause it just works perfectly
  • Bright Eyeshadows - make up would be so boring without you
  • Bebe Young Care's Soforthilfe Lippenpflege, cause you always make my lips super soft
  • Givenchy Phenomen Black Mascara for making my lashes beautiful, long and non-clumpy
  • MAC Full Coverage concealer, cause you conceal all the redness I have
  • My Clarisonic Mia - cause you are the perfect skin cleaner
  • Cleanse Off Oils - cause I can remove my make up thoroughly and gentle at the same time

10 Thing I'm Thankful For (life edition):
  • My Family - for being the best one could have
  • My Boyfriend - for loving me unconditionally in his own weird way
  • My Dog - for being such a happy, cuddly thing
  • My Cats - for being so perfect in every way
  • My Medication - for giving me the possibility to live a fairly normal life
  • Music - I couldn't be without you
  • Books - for opening the doors to different worlds
  • Dr. Dorotka and his team for perfoming these difficult surgeries with such perfection
  • My Rehabilitation nurse for helping me learn to walk again three times without the slightest limp
  • And most of all for you! cause every comment and positive feedback brightens my day!! 
What are you thankful for?

Love,
Guinevere

No comments: