Monday 8 November 2010

Lost in Space

As promised another make up look..




Wanna know what I used?

Eyes:

I lined my eyes with the black gel eyeliner by Stila, over that I tapped Mac's silver glitter which I mixed with Mac's Mixing Medium eyeliner to make it stay put.
I used a mixture of Gesso and Body Shops silver duo mineralize eyeshadow on my lid (I can't recall the name of the Body Shop duo eyeshadow, if you wanna know it, write me).
I applied mascara and lined my brows with my Impeccable Brow Pencil in Black, over that I used Essence Brow Gel.

Lips:


I used Illamasquas Glactic Lipgloss and over that I tapped a little amount of the Mac silver glitter.

Face:


I used Mac's Pro Longwear concealer on my cheeks and chin, under my eyes I used Mac's Moisturecover concealer. Over that I used my Mineralize Foundation, also by Mac.
I set it with my Kryolan powder and contured my face with NYX matte bronzer in 01.
No blush needed...

Do you like it??

Love,
Guinevere

No comments: