Sunday 7 November 2010

What I used in my Halloween Look

I'm sorry that it took me so long, it was a weird week..

Let's start with the eyes:


I started with applying Urban Decay Primer Potion all over my eye area.
Next I drew the outlines of the wing with MAC's Penultimate Eye Liner in Rapidblack which was a real pain.. It just doesn't work well with gel eyeliner or this one, cause it doesn't glide well enough. A liquid eyeliner would be much easier, so if you have one, use it.
After that I filled the area with Carbon eyeshadow and over that applied Young Punk mineralize eyeshadow by MAC slightly wet.
I lined the undereye area with Raven eye kohl by MAC, connected it with the wing and over that I put Young Punk as well to deepen the liner.
After that I applied Givenchys Phenomen Black mascara.
The other eye was the same expect no outlines were needed. I made a cat shaped version.
On my brows I used the Impeccable Brow Pencil in Black.

Face:


I used MAC's Full Coverage Foundation in NC15 to conceal any redness and over that Mac's Mineralize Foundation in NC15. I used my Kryolan setting powder and contured my face with NYX matte bronzer in 01.

Last but not least, the lips:


I tapped, sporadically, MAC's Mattene Bing lipstick over my lips to create a bruised effect. 
I topped that with Mac Jampacked lipglass.

Thanks again for the nice comments. Made my day. :-)
I will do more make up looks I promise.

Love,
Guinevere

No comments: