Friday 28 December 2012

Review: Collection 2000 Glam Crystals Glitter Liners

I bought those over a year ago when I was in London after seeing some gorgeous swatches online.  

I couldn't get myself to use them though. They are just so pretty. I didn't until my sister just grabbed the green (Spandex) one and put it on her eyes.. Gosh I was pissed, but I finally tried them and they are freaking AMAZING!

Let's show you my three:

Spandex:


Le Freak:


Dancing Queen:


They are just as incredible as they look:



No coloured base or anything else is needed. I've never seen a glitter liner with that opacity. It lasts all day as well. 

I wore it last month to an event and got more than one compliment. Many asked if I used an eyeshadow beneath, cause it's so intense.*click* :-)

My résumé: If you are looking for a good or let's say awesome glitter eyeliner, you can stop looking. Here it is! They are definitely worth getting. I'm gonna get the rest of them next time when I'm in the UK, which is soon. :-)

Love,
Guinevere