Saturday 3 May 2014

MAC Alluring Aquatics Swatches



Before I show you my haul I wanted to post some swatches of almost all the products. Two days ago it was impossible to find any, by now Christine from Temptalia changed that, but I still took some pictures for you.

Legendary Lure, Fathoms Deep, Sea Worship, Lorelei, Silver Sun, Soul Serenade

 Siren Song, Pet me please, Enchanted One, Mystical, Goddess of the Sea

upper row: Peachstock, Clear Water, Water Deities
lower row: Seducing Sound, Modern Lure


lip pencils: what comes naturally, half-red

Black Swan and beneath Black Line

Seduced at Sea, sadly the other blush hasn't arrived in Austria yet

Aphrodite's Shell, Delphic

Golden, Refined Golden

Neptune, Shimmerfish, Submerged


My haul follows next, what do you think of this LE? I looove the packaging and went a bit overboard..

Love,
Guinevere

1 comment:

SandyL said...

Gorgeous swatches, thank you!!