Sunday 18 May 2014

Review: Essence Minis 2 Go - Deo Wipes


Summer is coming and with that heat and sweat. I hate sweating and I'm sure we've all experienced that horrible feeling when you realise your deo has lost its effect..

Usually it happens when it couldn't be more inconvenient.. Before an exam, before you meet somebody or just during the day when you can't get near a shower for another few hours.

So, when I saw these I was truly excited. I'm no fan of carrying around a lot of stuff. I never take make up with me, at most some spectacle cloths.

Long story short, do they work?

Yes!!! It's amazing, I wiped my armpits with one cloth, one side per arm and I was "smell-free" for the rest of the day.

You get 15 cloths in one package and it's teeny tiny, so no problem to take it with you. I love it!!

You can get it at the big Essence displays at Müller. It's in one of the carousels at the bottom. It's 1€ something, so definitely affordable. I'm a big fan.

Have you tried them??

Love,
Guinevere

No comments: