Friday 23 May 2014

Review: Origins GinZing


Origins released a new GinZing prodiuct - the Gin Zing Refreshing Scrub Cleanser. I was really excited to try this. I love their GinZing range!

Here's Origins description:

This 2 in 1 scrubby cleanser is fortified with radiance-boosting Panax Ginseng and Caffeine.  Jojoba and Carnauba Wax gently exfoliate to help unclog pores.  Skin looks smoother, brighter.  Feels perfectly refreshed and squeaky clean.  Plus, our uplifting 100% natural essential oil blend of Grapefruit, Lemon and Spearmint perks you up so you're ready to face the day!

What do I think?

I love the scent, it's that typical orangy GinZing scent which is just divine. I liked the scrub a lot, but it's definitely a once-a-week product for me. Even though it says one can use it on a daily basis, it's still a scrub and for my sensitive skin it's too much to use daily, but I'm definitely gonna use it this one time a week. :)

Love,
Guinevere
PR-Sample

No comments: