Thursday 1 July 2010

Essence's Sun Delicious

Hey girls and boys!

I'm finally starting to feel human again and so I need to post as much as possible, cause tomorrow I start working again. :-)

This is one of the many limited editions Essence released recently: Sun Delicious

The display in the store and what I ended up buying:


Let's take a closer look:

Those two bronzing powders look so adorable and smell a little bit like chocolate. Unfortunately after I made the pics one dropped:

Things like that kill me..
I got three out of five polishes, the others were already sold out :-(


I liked the quality and they weren't streaky.
I also bought all the eyeshadows and two of the lipgloss pencils, I don't know why, but I didn't make any seperate pictures.. So here how they look like (just took some pics from google, if those belong to anyone - no infringement intended), you also see them on the "group" pic at the beginning.
The shadows are soft and well pigmented, I didn't use them wet so far, but I like the results. The lipgloss pencils, I have the light toffee one and the berry coloured and veeeeery subtle and not that much a colour explosion, but they smell nice and are comfortable to wear.
Upper row: all the eyeshadows
Lower row: the two lipgloss pencils (heavy swatched) and the bronzers beside them.

I hope this was helpful and not too chaotic.. *gg*
Love,
Guinevere

No comments: