Friday 9 July 2010

Mini Alverde Haul

I never really had stuff from Alverde, but since I liked their last LE I decided to check it out again and ended up with these two babies:

This gloss tube is from their new "Feel The Summer" collection and it is full of grape juice. It smells, tastes and feels gorgeous on your lips.

I also picked up one baked eye shadow from their permanent range:

Such a pretty colour!!!
And the swatches.


 I applied the shadow with no base and it has this colour pay off, only imagine what you can do when you use it wet... Wonderful!

I really love those two products and can recommend them totally, especially when you think about the fact that their make up is pure nature, nothing chemical at all.

Have you stuff from Alverde?

Love,
Guinevere

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am so into this brand at the moment (the skin care products) since I have tested most of the eyeshadows and I have been more then pleased with the pigmentation :D