Friday 23 March 2012

Haul: Missyln Peacock Bronzer

A very self-explanatory title. *gg*
I was surprised how many bronzers they had, not those crappy three products shelves, no, I'm sure they had at least 7 or 8 pieces.

Here it is:


It was 7,95€ and I think the price is okay for the quality. I used the tester on the back of my hand and really like it. Not gonna do swatches soon, too pretty. *gg*

I was quite tempted by the nail polishes, but restrained myself, cause I have many polishes close to these shades and I think these are permanent anway.

Love,
Guinevere

4 comments:

Katinka said...

Reminds me at the Guerlain Winter Collection this particular blush: http://h-bsch.blogspot.com/2012/02/guerlain-i-did-it-again.html

xo
K.

Unknown said...

over at this website i thought about this click this link now replica ysl bags blog get redirected here

shasheasl said...

replica bags thailand try this website t7x97z1g16 replica bags paypal accepted his explanation v8e42v2n92 replica louis vuitton 9a replica bags replica bags dubai gucci replica m0o50g5m39 replica bags cheap

Unknown said...

replica kipling bags replica hermes l8k05s1a26 replica goyard bags replica bags wholesale in divisoria this l9i46r5n55 replica bags louis vuitton 7a replica bags meaning sites h4b27o4z38 replica bags review