Sunday 18 November 2012

London Haul

I was truly proud of my restraint *gg* I only got things I really wanted and I'm completely happy with them. You should have seen my haul when I first went to America.. Shocking!

Two Sleek palettes - "Shangri-Laa" and "Ultra Mattes Brights". 
A back-up of the Real Techniques stippling brush and finally the Real Techniques blush brush I wanted for ages. 
Ilamasqua skin base in 4.5 and two of their gorgeous polishes "Charisma" and "Nomad". 
A Rimmel polish which was free and looks pretty awesome.


The new Aqua Splash Tangle Teezer and a compact one. I looove them!! Gonne review them pretty soon.


It's kind of a tradition to buy a Marks & Spencer bag and this was it, so cute:


Since, I'm gonna review all of these items I'm sure you don't mind the late night crap lighting.

Love,
Guinevere

No comments: