Tuesday 1 June 2010

random Essence picks

My 100th post! Woohoo!! And 25 followers - more wooohooo! :-)

I found another way to upload pictures, utterly circular, but what the hell.

Some days ago I picked up several random Essence items from their permanent range:

The Essence counter:

The product set ups I bought from:





My haul:


I picked up one of the nail art twins: carrie :-)

The waterproof eyeliner in blue lagoon



Two out of four sun club lipglosses: sunny pink and summer cherry




One of the gorgeous, new stamping plates:


And both sun club bronzing powders, blondes and brunettes:


brunettes, blondes and blue lagoon

As always I'm very pleased with the results of the products.

The eyeliner lasts surprisingly long and the lipglosses are non-sticky and have a great, subtle fruity taste. And the SPF is cool as well. MAC could learn something!

The stamping plate motives are gorgeous and the powders have good pigmentation and I like the included highlighter!

I would recommend all of those products - what a surprise. So if some of these smile at you, go pick them up. you can't go wrong.

Love,
Guinevere

No comments: